3 years – 5 years
Our 3 to 5-year-old Spanish program concentrates on hands-on activities exploring a variety of daily learning themes. Preschoolers experience new communicative, social and problem solving skills with their parent or caregiver.
Skills that Children Will Learn
- Stimulate mental abilities that will benefit them in their school performance.
- Train them with basic independence abilities.
- Practice social norms (say hello, goodbye, please and thank you).
- Enrich their vocabulary through games and songs in accordance with their age.
- Form letters and numbers using lines and shapes of various mediums.
- Develop motor skills through tracing and writing letters correlating to our daily themes.