6 years – 10 years
For older children, we offer a drop-off Spanish learning program that leads your kids to succeed in school and beyond. We will introduce vocabulary, reading and writing skills in conjunction with play.
Skills that Children Will Learn
- Strengthen mental, communicative and social abilities that will contribute to their school performance and social character.
- Train them to solve problems, follow instructions, group work, etc.
- Establish productivity through artistic, manual and culinary activities and acquire Spanish vocabulary in an entertaining way.
- Continue to trace letters and initiate tracing words in the context of our themes.
- Form letters and words independently based on level of ability.